|Welcome from the President||
Welcome to the
website of the European Aerosol Assembly (EAA).
Aerosols like smoke, dust and haze are fine solid particles or liquid droplets suspended in gas. Natural or industrial sources of aerosols are sea spray, volcanoes, wildfires or power plants and industrial particle production. Aerosols affect the ambient air quality, the radiation budget of the planet and the health of the population. Aerosol research is an enabling discipline for modern combustion technology, nanotechnology and the chemical industry in Europe.
Aerosol Assembly, uniting now twelve National Aerosol Societies
in European Countries, has the following aims and objectives:
- to provide a forum for co-operation between National Aerosol Societies,
- to establish a common policy on the running of the European Aerosol Conference,
- to co-ordinate the timetable of national meetings,
- to act as the point of contact for non-European organisations,
- to facilitate the flow of information between the European societies,
- to encourage the development of education in the field of aerosol science,
- to assist the formation of specialist working groups,
- to act as a focus in lobbying the E.U. and other funding bodies to encourage the growth of research in the field of aerosol science and technology.
Athanasios Konstantopoulos, President EAA, October 2012
Webmaster : email@example.com Last Update: October 9, 2012
our homepage we are using links to other webpages. Please note:
We do not assume any liability for the design and contents of the linked
pages. This applies to any links offered on our homepage and to any
contents of pages reached by clicking on the links provided.
In order to use this application, you require an internet browser which