About the European Aerosol Assemly
The aims and objectives of the EAA are:
- To provide a forum for co-operation between National Aerosol
Societies based in European countries.
- To establish a common policy on the running of the European
- To co-ordinate the timetable of national meetings.
- To establish the position of the Journal of Aerosol Science
as the Journal of all European societies.
- To act as the point of contact for non-European organizations
where the IARA route is inappropriate.
- To facilitate the flow of information between the European
- To encourage and facilitate the development of education
in the field of aerosol science within the E. U.
- To facilitate the formation of specialist working groups,
where these are requested by member organizations.
- To act as a focus for lobbying the E.U. and other funding
organizations to encourage the growth of research in the field of aerosol
science and technology.
The Journal of Aerosol Science should be adopted as the Journal
of all the member societies.
The Council should, as appropriate, negotiate with the owners of the Journal
the terms and conditions for the sale of the Journal to individual members of
the participating societies.